Sunday 7 October 2007

FIRST WEEK BACK

The first week back was hard work, we were given a lot of work to accomplish in a small amount of time.



  • The first thing on the list was to choose our brief from a select few. I choose the "breast cancer" brief. which was to design a male or female t-shirt which included the Fashion targets breast cancer logo.

  • The reason i choose this brief because it is graphic design based and this is the direction I'm heading for in the future.

  • I had to write a learning agreement which was 600 words on what and how I'm going to approach the brief. Here is an insight to what i am looking into:


I once brought a t-shirt which was worn by David Beckham it was done by a brand called “Jakes”. I had never heard of the brand before but I saw David Beckham wearing the t-shirt in a newspaper and thought “wow that looks cool on him I want to wear that”.